Kasetsart University Sriracha Campus distinct pleasure to invite you to join The KUSRC International Conference (Online) 🌐 Under the theme “Rethinking-Redesigning-Redeveloping for Our Future Sustainable Tourism Growth”📍 Scheduled for Tuesday, June 22, 2021 , 13:00 – 16:30 (Bangkok Time)📍 Important objective of this online forum is to give a platform for discussion and exchange of […]
Objectives of the forum: The intention of the KU International Forum (KU-Forum) is to set up a platform for industries, academics and professional practitioners, both international and national that specialize in specific disciplines, for exchanging knowledge, research, innovation and discussions of new business opportunities. In this year, the forum is focusing on the collaborations of EEC, University, and Industry to support new economic growth through digital platform innovation. The key technical sessions include: 1) the Healthcare Industry, 2) Next-generation Vehicles, 3) AI-Digital, AgriTech, and Electronics, and 4) Robotics.
Proceeding KU SRC Forum 2021
- EEC Strategy to Driving the Future of Thailand Sustainable Development
- PANUS DISCOVER THE NEW ERA By Mr. Panus Watanachai CEO, Panus Assembly Co., Ltd
- สำนักงานคณะกรรมวิจัยแห่งชาติ (วช.)
- สำนักงานกองทุนสนับสนุการวิจัย (สกว.)
- สำนักงานกองทุนสนับสนุนการสร้างเสริมสุขภาพ (สสส.)
- สนับสนุนโครงการที่มุ่งเน้นในการสร้างเสริมสุขภาพ ก่อประโยชน์ต่อชุมชนหรือประชาชนอย่างชัดเจน มีความคิดริเริ่มสร้างสรรค์และมีพื้นฐานขององค์ความรู้ เปิดรับโครงการตลอดปี โทร.0-2298-0500 ต่อ1411
- สำนักงานพัฒนาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยีแห่งชาติ (สวทช.)
- สนับสนุนโครงการสาขาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี เปิดรับโครงการตลอดปี โทร.0-2564-7000
- ศูนย์เทคโนโลยีอิเล็กทรอนิกส์และคอมพิวเตอร์แห่งชาติ (NECTEC)
- สนับสนุนโครงการสาขาวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี โทร.0-2564-6900 ต่อ 2346 – 55
- มูลนิธิโทเรเพื่อการส่งเสริมวิทยาศาสตร์ ประเทศไทย
- ทุนช่วยเหลือทางด้านวิจัยวิทยาศาสตร์และเทคโนโลยี เปิดรับโครงการสิงหาคม-ตุลาคม โทร.0-2266-6609
- ทุนโครงการงานวิจัย จุฬาลงกรณ์มหาวิทยาลัย (Solar ioenergy msw หรือ Smart grid, Smart material, Smart transportation) หมดเขตรับสมัครวันที่ 21 มีนาคม 2559
Kasetsart University Sriracha Campus distinct pleasure to invite you to join The KUSRC International Conference (Online)
🌐 Under the theme “Rethinking-Redesigning-Redeveloping for Our Future Sustainable Tourism Growth”
📍 Scheduled for Tuesday, June 22, 2021 , 13:00 – 16:30 (Bangkok Time)
📍 Important objective of this online forum is to give a platform for discussion and exchange of ideas on future sustainable tourism growth in tackling critical global problems.
>> We believe that tourism will return to greatness again. <<
📍 Zoom Conference, Youtube Live : KUSRC and Facebook Live : KUSriracha
📍 Please register to join with us (No registration fee) : https://forms.gle/HBGFuzSA6xg4TXcu8
For more information
Tel. 039-354590-4 ext. 666117 , 082-543-9333
Email : Nattaya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: KUSriracha , PRkusrc
The British Embassy in Thailand organizes the EV 100 Roadshow seminar, showing the British electric vehicle technology and organizing a workshop on the UK-Thailand Smart City, the city stepping into the 26th COP
Mr. Wiwat Mahapholsirikul, Deputy Governor of Chonburi Province, along with Mr. Ronakit Ekasingha, Vice President of Pattaya City, Mr. Richard Porter, Commercial Advisor British Embassy in Thailand And Asst. Prof. Dr. Uthane Supatti, Deputy Dean for Research and Innovation Faculty of Engineering at Sriracha and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Thai Electric Vehicle Association, participated in the opening of the EV 100 Roadshow and the UK-Thailand Smart City Workshop at Siam Bayshore Hotel, Pattaya, Chonburi Province among the honored guests and the media.
For the EV 100 Roadshow and the UK-Thailand Smart City workshop, it is organized to expand cooperation and build a smart city alliance between the UK and Thailand. As well as introducing books “Smart City Guide”, which the Embassy in collaboration with the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society And the Digital Economy Promotion Agency Created to present an overview of smart city development in Thailand. This includes case studies and UK smart city development expertise that may benefit Thailand. As well as pushing for low-carbon electric vehicles campaign Together with the creation of smart cities that will help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Which is the cause of climate change Therefore need to develop a city in harmony and for the first time ever, the EV100 campaign has been launched as part of our goal of zero carbon emissions. It aims to promote cooperation with the private sector to drive policies on electric vehicles in both automotive and infrastructures.
In addition, the embassy has collaborated with leading companies. To bring electric vehicle technology from the UK To show for the exhibitors to see e.g., Jaguar cars Premium electric SUVs, electric motorbikes and the application for calling taxi-motorbikes that aim to be 100% electric-driven in the future, including the classic blue taxi from Asia CABB, a concept car. “London Taxi” and finally the integration of lightweight flexible solar technology for Tuk Tuk. From the Thai Electric Vehicle Association For those interested in learning more information, the manual can be downloaded at https://eu.eventscloud.com/ehome/index.php? eventid = 200216484 &
Sustainable Construction and Disaster Management Research Group, SCDM
Head of research group: Asst.Prof.Dr. Pulpong Pongvithayapanu
Nowadays, the innovation in construction materials as well as civil engineering design rapidly improves and develops to resist and withstand both conventional load (live load and dead load) and disaster for example, earthquake, flood and storm. Moreover, an engineering design must also be conformed to the public regulation for environmental safety and public health. Therefore, to mitigate and alleviate those damages which might be occurred to the human and societies, the new design concept and novel researches in civil engineering must be developed and implemented to help advancing new technologies in materials construction and building structures. The objectives of this research group are as follows;
- To conduct a research relating to civil engineering to mitigate the damage from natural disaster such as earthquake, flood and storm.
- To conduct a research relating to water management system
- To conduct a research relating to green building system and novel construction materials which are environment-friendly
Robotics and Advanced Autonomous Systems Research Group , RAAS
Head of research group: Dr.Kittipong Yaovaja
Machinery, Robots, and Autonomous Systems have been essential tools for reducing cost of production and enhancing product quality in most manufacturing industries as well as facilitating and enhancing living standards. Robotics and Advanced Autonomous Systems (RAAS) Research Group was supported and funded by the Faculty of Engineering at Sriracha, Kasetsart University, Sriracha Campus. RAAS research group was founded to raise the potential of Thailand.
The roles of the RAAS are research and development (R&D), creating innovation, and creating key personnel while our group supports community, private section, and government section. The RAAS research group is a multidisciplinary group which comprises of researchers and experts in various fields of engineering. Our research area and expertise are the following.
– Automation design and integration
Design, program, and implementation of SCADA and automation integration by using industrial robots such as ABB and KUKA robots, NI LabVIEW measurement and control software, and industrial automation and drives from Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Sanyo Denki and others.
– Robotics and machine design
Design, built, and control a variety of robot and machinery using CAD/CAM software; such as a 6-axis articulated robot, a Hexapod robot, a Delta robot, an AGV, a flexible-joint robot, a 7-DOF multi-function robot on a crane, a farm robot, a drone, and others.
– Advanced control system design
Design, program, and implementation advanced control such as optimal control, fuzzy control, multivariable feedback control, nonlinear control.
– Embedded system design
Design and install semi-commercial automotive ECU units. Design and implementation LabVIEW real-time/ FPGA systems, design ROS system and embedded system such as on Raspberry PI and microcontrollers.
– Artificial intelligence system
Design, program, and implementation of interactive intelligence system using vision, depth and thermal sensors. Design artificial intelligence for industry or control systems such as using fuzzy learning system, machine learning, Deep learning, and others.
– Optimization and analysis
Analyze engineering system based on mathematical equations, and find the proper solutions based on advanced optimization methods.
The Innovation in Infrastructure and Construction Management Research Group , IICM
Head of research group Dr.Daraporn Phusing
Objectives of the research group are
- To study the development of database management system to enhance the design efficiency of the cconstruction and management of infrastructure and transportation system.
- To study the application of Intelligent Transportation System technology for automatic monitoring and data storage to optimize the management and monitoring of operations as well as increase the safety of the transportation system.
- To study the application of geographic information system in survey, design, construction management and manage the infrastructure and transport system.
- To study the development of information technology system to enhance the design, construction management and management of infrastructure and transport system.
- To study engineering economics in the design, management, construction and management of infrastructure and transport systems.
- To study the Artificial Intelligent for Smart cities
- To study the development of automation systems in civil engineering to enhance the efficiency in the construction of infrastructure and transport systems.
- To study the response behavior of road structure. This is due to the force of the truck’s weight and external factors. Performance data and Highway Performance under conditions of use. Conditions and context of Thailand
- To study the development of green building and infrastructure (Green Building and Infrastructure)
- To study the strengthening of small and medium truck operators.
Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing Research Group, MESSI
Head of research group, Asst.Prof.Dr. Suphattharachai Chomphan
MEchanical Systems and SIgnal processing (MESSI) is an interdisciplinary research group of Faculty of Engineering at Sriracha of Kasetsart University, in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, and Civil Engineering with the purpose of doing research for scientific advancements of the highest quality arising from new techniques in sensing, instrumentation, signal processing, modelling and control of dynamic systems.
The former dominant works of MESSI is analyzing of the mechanical vibrations and sound signals of personal cars, motorcycles. Some specific engines; a diesel engine with Hydrogen-diesel dual fuel, LPG and NGV modified engines, are studied by some signal processing techniques for their sounds and vibrations. The engine fault analysis is also focused by using some pattern recognition techniques.
Electric Power System Research Group, EPS
Head of research group, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Prechanon Kumkratug
The research mission for all topics is to
- secure and optimize the power system reliability
- ensure that the power quality follows the current standards and demands at all times
- Power system modelling
- Power system simulation both steady and transient sate
- Smart grid
- HVDC/FACTS devices
Internet of Thing (IoT) Applications, Research Unit, IoT
Head of research Unit, Asst.Prof.Dr. Prawit ChumChu
We’re developing wireless and mobile networks, IoT applications and Computational intelligence.
- IoT Applications
We’re developing, designing and building IoT applications for security for military, smart postman motorbikes, Smart farm, Smart golfer caddies, smart glass break detectors. In addition, we are designing new data clustering and classification algorithms for IoT application.
- Power Management for Mobile Devices
We design and build Simulator in NS-3 and Enhancement of IEEE 802.11 standard.
- Computational Intelligence
We’ve developed drug delivery based on Swarm microrobots, image processing for many applications, golfer swing analysis, Forex prediction
- Wireless broadband technologies
We’re developing, designing and building new wireless communication frameworks such as voice encryption for GSM mobile phones, walkies talkies, application of real-time OS for embedded system